Passionate for Success Course + 1 Mock Exam
7 weeks (1 day/week) of extensive practice and workshops ONE mock exam only. Same course outline as the ULTIMA program, but accompanied with 1 mock only.
Passionate for Success guides the candidates to the best robust clinical decision in a simulated pharmacy set up, by providing unbiased, evidence-based, practical information on hundreds of medical conditions, focusing on different therapeutic choices – either pharmacological or non-pharmacological.
The course thoroughly addresses the ethical, legal and professional responsibilities and different principles of pharmacy management to ensure safe, effective and efficient patient care.
By the end of the Passionate for Success course, participants will be able to master the following core competencies in practice:
- Advanced communication skills and interpersonal capabilities, essential to deal effectively and with empathy with all patient categories
- Effective patient counseling and education capabilities to promote better health care awareness
- Sound professional judgment, prioritizing the patient care and utmost well-being to be in the center of the pharmacist attention
- Professional interaction skills with all other Health Care Professionals (HCPs) e.g. MDs, nurse practitioners, dentists, physiotherapist ..etc.
- Proper Identification & resolution of the different categories of Drug Therapy Problems (DTPs)
- Effective handling of Over the Counter (OTC) scenarios, with the proper pharmacological and non-pharmacological (non-drug) measures recommendations
- Professional handling of different ethical, legal & practical case scenarios
- Proper management of the daily pharmacy aspects and team leadership
- Mastering the different pharmacy ‘non-interactive’ case scenarios, including new Rx screening, Tech. check, blister pack checking and more
Program starting dates:
Wave 1 – 4th week of Jan. 2020 Completed Wave 2 – 2nd week of Feb, 2020 Completed Wave 3 4th week of Feb, 2020 Completed Wave 4 1st week of March 2020 —-Completed
New classes preparing for November 2020 starting on the weeks of:
August 8th, 2020 ——-BOOKED August, 23rd, 2020 ——BOOKED
August 15th 2020 ——Limited Spots
August, 23rd, 2020
September 6th, 2020
September 13th, 2020———Limited Spots
September, 20th, 2020—– BOOKED
September, 27th 2020
October 6th, 2020
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Full Days
- Skill level Success
- Language English
- Students 48
- Assessments Self