Premier – Evaluation Exam (EE) Comprehensive Program
Primer Evaluation Exam Prep. course curriculum serves as a very useful guide for the content of the current education pharmacy school curriculum in Canada. This course will provide the essential techniques and required skills to help you in writing the Pharmacist Evaluation Exam (EE).
This is the first step in the pharmacy board licensure pathway in Canada, in order to get fully licensed and be able to practice and work in the local Canadian market.
The course provides the essential knowledge in the fields of: pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences, pharmacy practice (clinical sciences & professional practice skills), behavioral, social and administrative pharmacy sciences. 7 weeks comprehensive course (2 classes/week). Intensive practice through the most updated Q&A bank and case studies with unlimited access to the newest video library is included.
- Recognize the fundamentals of biochemistry, metabolism of different macronutrients, biochemical significance of hormones and how the human body is structured and is functioning.
- Understand the molecular basis of cell regulation and the recent advances in the field of molecular biology and genetic information in life forms.
- Establish a comprehensive overview of the immune system, immune responses, study of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and their clinical applications.
- Develop sufficient knowledge of the role of biopharmaceutics, pre-formulation, physical pharmacy in the development of safe, stable and effective dosage form.
- Master the pharmacokinetic and biopharmaceutic concepts and their therapeutic monitoring.
- Develop basic pharmacological knowledge of the key therapeutic areas
- Form a framework for understanding of the toxicological problems, therapeutic approaches of different diseases, patient care process and professional practice skills.
- Master the basic values that articulate the ethical foundations to provide effective patient care while getting acquainted with the different provincial & federal pharmacy regulations in Canada.
Primer is a comprehensive course that prepares the candidates with a solid foundation hence enabling them to advance to the next milestone of their licensure’ road-map i.e. Qualifying Exam part I & II, before being fully licensed and registered in Canada.
Program starting dates:
- Wave 1 –
4th week of February 2020–Completed
- Wave 2 –
2nd week of April 2020Completed
- Wave 3-
2nd week of May 2020Fully booked
- NEW Wave: Preparing for Jan 2021 exam – 4th week of September 2020 Limited Spots!
*No refund policy in place for any crash courses. For the intensive courses, 3 weeks cancellation notice is required prior to the start date with a 10% non refundable admin fees.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Classes/Week
- Skill level Comprehensive
- Language English
- Students 87
- Assessments Self
MCQs related to this course