PREMIER – PEBC Evaluation Exam (EE) Comprehensive Program- Registration is NOW OPEN for Jan. 2022 PEBC EE Exam
Registration is NOW OPEN for Jan. 2022 PEBC EE Exam
EE comprehensive courses will start by the end of Sept and beginning of October 2021 Exact schedule to follow in due time. Classes starting date is based on “First book- First start date” for longer practice and revision time.
Premier Evaluation Exam Prep. course curriculum serves as a very useful guide for the content of the current education pharmacy school curriculum in Canada. This course will provide the essential techniques and required skills to help you in writing the Pharmacist Evaluation Exam (EE).
This is the first step in the pharmacy board licensure pathway in Canada, in order to get fully licensed and be able to practice and work in the local Canadian market.
The course provides the essential knowledge in the fields of: pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences, pharmacy practice (clinical sciences & professional practice skills), behavioral, social and administrative pharmacy sciences. 7 weeks comprehensive course (2 classes/week). Intensive practice through the most updated Q&A bank and case studies with unlimited access to the newest video library is included.
- Recognize the fundamentals of biochemistry, metabolism of different macronutrients, biochemical significance of hormones and how the human body is structured and is functioning.
- Understand the molecular basis of cell regulation and the recent advances in the field of molecular biology and genetic information in life forms.
- Establish a comprehensive overview of the immune system, immune responses, study of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and their clinical applications.
- Develop sufficient knowledge of the role of biopharmaceutics, pre-formulation, physical pharmacy in the development of safe, stable and effective dosage form.
- Master the pharmacokinetic and biopharmaceutic concepts and their therapeutic monitoring.
- Develop basic pharmacological knowledge of the key therapeutic areas
- Form a framework for understanding of the toxicological problems, therapeutic approaches of different diseases, patient care process and professional practice skills.
- Master the basic values that articulate the ethical foundations to provide effective patient care while getting acquainted with the different provincial & federal pharmacy regulations in Canada.
Primer is a comprehensive course that prepares the candidates with a solid foundation hence enabling them to advance to the next milestone of their licensure’ road-map i.e. Qualifying Exam part I & II, before being fully licensed and registered in Canada.
- Wave 1 – 4th week of September 2021
- Wave 2 – 2nd week of October 2021
- Wave 3 – 1st week of November 2021
*No refund policy in place for any crash courses. For the intensive courses, 3 weeks cancellation notice is required prior to the start date with a 10% non refundable admin fees.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Classes/Week
- Skill level Comprehensive
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Self
MCQs related to this course