The ULTIMA OSCE Program + Two ‘Best in Class’ Mock Exams
One of the most comprehensive OSCE preparation courses in the market. 7 weeks (1 day/week) of extensive practice and workshops + TWO different ‘Best in Class’ mock exams to cover the essential core competencies and key skills aligned with the OSCE exam NEW blueprints.
ULTIMA guides the candidates to the best robust clinical decision in a simulated pharmacy set up, by providing unbiased, evidence-based, practical information on hundreds of medical conditions, focusing on different therapeutic choices – either pharmacological or non-pharmacological.
The course thoroughly addresses the ethical, legal and professional responsibilities and different principles of pharmacy management to ensure safe, effective and efficient patient care.
By the end of the ULTIMA course, participants will be able to master the following core competencies in practice:
- Advanced communication skills and interpersonal capabilities, essential to deal effectively and empathetically with all patient categories
- Effective patient counseling and education capabilities to promote better health care awareness
- Sound professional judgment, prioritizing the patient care and utmost well-being to be in the center of the pharmacist attention
- Professional interaction skills with all other Health Care Professionals (HCPs) e.g. MDs, nurse practitioners, dentists, physiotherapist ..etc.
- Proper Identification & resolution of the different categories of Drug Therapy Problems (DTPs)
- Effective handling of Over the Counter (OTC) scenarios, with the proper pharmacological and non-pharmacological (non-drug) measures recommendations
- Professional handling of different ethical, legal & practical case scenarios
- Proper management of the daily pharmacy aspects and team leadership
- Mastering the different pharmacy ‘non-interactive’ case scenarios, including new Rx screening, Tech. check, blister pack checking and more
Program starting dates:
Wave 1 – 4th week of August, 2019
Wave 2 – 2nd week of September, 2019
Wave 3- 4th week of September, 2019
Wave 4 – 1st week of October, 2019
Wave 5- 2nd Week of October, 2019
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Full Days
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Self