ULTIMA + 2 ‘Best in Class’ Mocks – Registration is NOW OPEN for Nov. 6th 2021 PEBC OSCE Exam
Registration is NOW OPEN for Nov. 6th 2021 PEBC OSCE Exam
OSCE comprehensive Course will start by the end of August and beginning of September 2021 Exact schedule to follow in due time. Classes starting date is based on “First book- First start date” for longer practice and revision time.
*ULTIMA is one of the most comprehensive OSCE preparation courses in the market. 7 weeks (1 day/week) of extensive practice on interactive cases and workshops + TWO different ‘Best in Class’ mock exams to cover the essential core competencies and key skills aligned with the OSCE exam NEW blueprints.
ULTIMA guides the candidates to the best robust clinical decision in a simulated pharmacy set up, by providing unbiased, evidence-based, practical information on hundreds of medical conditions, focusing on different therapeutic choices – either pharmacological or non-pharmacological.
The course thoroughly addresses the ethical, legal and professional responsibilities and different principles of pharmacy management to ensure safe, effective and efficient patient care.
By the end of the ULTIMA course, participants will be able to master the following core competencies in practice:
- Advanced communication skills and interpersonal capabilities, essential to deal effectively and with empathy with all patient categories
- Effective patient counseling and education capabilities to promote better health care awareness
- Sound professional judgment, prioritizing the patient care and utmost well-being to be in the center of the pharmacist attention
- Professional interaction skills with all other Health Care Professionals (HCPs) e.g. MDs, NPs, Dentists, Physiotherapist ..etc.
- Proper Identification & resolution of the different categories of Drug Therapy Problems (DTPs)
- Effective handling of Over the Counter (OTC) scenarios, with the proper pharmacological and non-pharmacological (non-drug) measures recommendations
- Professional handling of different ethical, legal & practical case scenarios
- Proper management of the daily pharmacy aspects and team leadership
New classes preparing for Nov. 6th 2021 PEBC OSCE Exam starting on the weeks of:
Wave 1 –2nd week of August 2021 —–Limited Spots
Wave 2 – 4th week of August, 2021 —–Limited Spots
Wave 3 – 1st week September, 2021
Wave 4 – 3rd week of September 2021
Last Wave 5 – 1st week October, 2021
*NEW – All Non-Interactive cases practice starting coming wave will take place through Edge Plus “NON-INTERACTIVE” SIMULATOR – Practice Like a Pro!
**The ONLINE vs. In-class setup is determined according to the provincial guidelines governing businesses’ opening regulations and groups’ gatherings
***Class reschedule request is exceptional and requires minimum 4 days notice period. Approval is according to the availability. Make up (repeat) class costs 50% of original class
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Full Days
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self