The ULTIMA OSCE Program + Two ‘Best in Class’ Mock Exams – For PEBC OSCE May 2021
*ULTIMA is one of the most comprehensive OSCE preparation courses in the market. 7 weeks (1 day/week) of extensive practice on interactive cases and workshops + TWO different ‘Best in Class’ mock exams to cover the essential core competencies and key skills aligned with the OSCE exam NEW blueprints.
ULTIMA guides the candidates to the best robust clinical decision in a simulated pharmacy set up, by providing unbiased, evidence-based, practical information on hundreds of medical conditions, focusing on different therapeutic choices – either pharmacological or non-pharmacological.
The course thoroughly addresses the ethical, legal and professional responsibilities and different principles of pharmacy management to ensure safe, effective and efficient patient care.
By the end of the ULTIMA course, participants will be able to master the following core competencies in practice:
- Advanced communication skills and interpersonal capabilities, essential to deal effectively and with empathy with all patient categories
- Effective patient counseling and education capabilities to promote better health care awareness
- Sound professional judgment, prioritizing the patient care and utmost well-being to be in the center of the pharmacist attention
- Professional interaction skills with all other Health Care Professionals (HCPs) e.g. MDs, nurse practitioners, dentists, physiotherapist ..etc.
- Proper Identification & resolution of the different categories of Drug Therapy Problems (DTPs)
- Effective handling of Over the Counter (OTC) scenarios, with the proper pharmacological and non-pharmacological (non-drug) measures recommendations
- Professional handling of different ethical, legal & practical case scenarios
- Proper management of the daily pharmacy aspects and team leadership
New classes preparing for PEBC OSCE Exam – February 2021 – starting on the weeks of:
Wave 1 – 1st week of December 2020 Fully booked
Wave 2 – 3rd=4th week of January, 2021 –Fully booked
New classes preparing for PEBC OSCE Exam – May 2021 – starting on the weeks of:
Wave 1 –1st week of February 2021 Fully booked
Wave 2 – 3rd week of February, 2021 Fully booked
Wave 3 – 1st week March, 2021 Fully booked
Wave 4 – 3rd week of March 2021 Fully booked
*All Non-Interactive cases practice are covered separately through OSCEBuddy/Edge ONLINE platform. Unlimited 24/7 access available. Preferred subsidized rates apply for Edge Plus students ONLY
*In case you got confirmed for February 2021 exam, please contact us ASAP for your special arrangements
**The ONLINE vs. In-class setup is determined according to the provincial guidelines governing businesses’ opening regulations and groups’ gatherings
***Class reschedule request is exceptional and requires minimum 4 days notice period. Approval is according to the availability. Make up (repeat) class costs 50% of original class
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Full Days
- Language English
- Students 68
- Assessments Self