The ‘One Stop Shop’ – Comprehensive Qualifying Part-I MCQ Course – Registration is NOW OPEN for Nov. 8-12, 2021 PEBC MCQ Exam
Registration is NOW OPEN for Nov. 8-12, 2021 PEBC MCQ Exam
MCQ comprehensive courses will start by the end of August and beginning of September 2021 Exact schedule to follow in due time. Classes starting date is based on “First book- First start date” for longer practice and revision time.
One Stop Shop MCQ program guides candidates to the best robust clinical decision-making process via providing unbiased, evidence-based, practical information on hundreds of medical conditions, focusing on different therapeutic choices – either pharmacological or non-pharmacological.
The course thoroughly addresses the ethical, legal and professional responsibilities and different principles of pharmacy management, to ensure safe, effective and efficient patient care.
The 7 weeks comprehensive program (2 days/week) of extensive case studies and most updated Q&As bank In-class or online courses. Unlimited access to the most updated video library during the course duration is included in this course.
- Establish the legal requirements of practice, demonstrate professionalism and uphold professional standards of practice and codes of ethics & policies.
- Apply the core knowledge and professional judgment required to provide pharmaceutical care and address the patient’s health needs in collaboration with other health professionals (HCPs).
- Properly evaluate patient data, apply core knowledge, skills and professional judgment to provide pharmaceutical care
- Design, assess and modify patient pharmacotherapy based on scientific evidences to ensure effective and safe patient care.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and abilities covering the competencies to practice pharmacy safely and effectively in an “entry level” pharmacist position in Canada.
- Develop the basic pharmacological knowledge of the key therapeutic areas
- Master the basic values that articulate the ethical foundations to provide effective patient care while getting acquainted with the different provincial & federal pharmacy regulations in Canada.
Program start date:
Wave 1 – 4th week of August 2021
Wave 2 – 2nd week of September 2021
Wave 3 – 4th week of September 2021
*No refund policy in place for crash courses. For intensive courses, 3 weeks cancellation notice is required prior to the start date, with a 10% non-refundable admin fees.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days/Week
- Skill level Intensive Program
- Language English
- Students 24
- Assessments Self