The ‘One Stop Shop’ – Comprehensive Qualifying Part-I MCQ Course – For PEBC November 2020 exam
One Stop Shop MCQ program guides candidates to the best robust clinical decision-making process via providing unbiased, evidence-based, practical information on hundreds of medical conditions, focusing on different therapeutic choices – either pharmacological or non-pharmacological.
The course thoroughly addresses the ethical, legal and professional responsibilities and different principles of pharmacy management, to ensure safe, effective and efficient patient care.
The 7 weeks comprehensive program (2 days/week) of extensive case studies and most updated Q&As bank In-class or online courses. Unlimited access to the most updated video library during the course duration is included in this course.
- Establish the legal requirements of practice, demonstrate professionalism and uphold professional standards of practice and codes of ethics & policies.
- Apply the core knowledge and professional judgment required to provide pharmaceutical care and address the patient’s health needs in collaboration with other health professionals (HCPs).
- Properly evaluate patient data, apply core knowledge, skills and professional judgment to provide pharmaceutical care
- Design, assess and modify patient pharmacotherapy based on scientific evidences to ensure effective and safe patient care.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and abilities covering the competencies to practice pharmacy safely and effectively in an “entry level” pharmacist position in Canada.
- Develop the basic pharmacological knowledge of the key therapeutic areas
- Master the basic values that articulate the ethical foundations to provide effective patient care while getting acquainted with the different provincial & federal pharmacy regulations in Canada.
Program starting dates:
- Wave 1 –
4th week of February 2020–Completed
- Wave 2 –
3rd week of April 2020 Completed
- Wave 3-
1st week of July 2020 —Booked
- NEW: Wave 4- September 5th 2020
- NEW: Wave 5- September 19th 2020
*No make up classes policy in place for both the intensive or crash courses.
*No refund policy in place for crash courses. For intensive courses, 3 weeks cancellation notice is required prior to the start date, with a 10% non-refundable admin fees.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days/Week
- Skill level Intensive Program
- Language English
- Students 54
- Assessments Self